NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Malibu Summer Experience at Firefly Music Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 2, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: There are two (2) ways to participate, as follows.
a. Via Text/Site: To participate using a text-enabled cell phone/device, send a text message with the word “MALIBUFEST” to the short code “88500”. Next, you will receive a text message back with instructions on how to visit the Site (as defined below) to complete the online entry form to receive one entry (the “Entry”) into the corresponding random drawing based on your state of residence, as described below.
Data and text-messaging rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 88500 to stop. Text “HELP” to 88500 for help. Text messaging requires 2-way text messaging capable device.
b. Via the Site Only: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://malbu.us/FF19 (the “Site”) and complete the online entry form to receive one Entry into the corresponding random drawing based on your state of residence, as described below.
c. Via a Sponsored Ad: To participate if you are served a sponsored Sweepstakes ad on your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter feed, or on the Snapchat discover page, you may click where indicated to complete the online entry form to receive one (1) Entry into the corresponding random drawing based on your state of residence, as described below.
All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 2, 2019. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Limit one (1) Entry per person per day regardless of method of entry.
NOTE ABOUT PARTICIPATING VIA TEXT USING A DEVICE: When you use your device and/or transmit data via your device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Check your device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (which excludes PR and all US territories and possessions), 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers of alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void in PR and all US territories and possessions and where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. General Rules: Potential winners will be notified via email/email link. Potential winners will be required to sign and return, via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within forty eight (48) hours of notification. If a potential winner fails to return the completed affidavit within forty eight (48) hours, or if affidavit is returned as undeliverable or if potential winner is deemed ineligible, the applicable prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting. All taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting the prize, their guests and all entrants, as a condition of entry/participation, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received from Delaware, Pennslyvania, and New Jersey residents only prior to cancellation and from among all other eligible Entries received (not including Delaware, Pennslyvania, and New Jersey residents) prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
9. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Snapchat. You understand that you are providing your information to Pernod Ricard USA, LLC and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Snapchat. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined as a winner.
SIP EASY. ENJOY MALIBU RESPONSIBLY.
MALIBU® Caribbean Rum With Coconut Liqueur. 21% - 24% Alc./Vol. ©2019 Pernod Ricard USA, New York, NY